Mature hardwoods provide a gorgeous backdrop, with rolling topography that adds beauty and privacy; with elevations that welcome you home in this new Wyoming Neighborhood. Reserve your home site today..
Call 651-300-4918 to talk with an agent or fill out the form below.
Welcome to your new home …
- Lots Starting at $120,000
- Privacy in a scenic, wooded setting
- 14 exclusive 2+ acre home sites
- Only minutes from restaurants, shopping, schools and entertainment
- Enjoy the wooded backdrops, wildlife and privacy of this nature neighborhood
- Just blocks from the public boat launch of one of the nicest recreational lakes in the area, Comfort Lake
- Come enjoy this quiet, wooded setting, in Wyoming, MN just minutes to I35 for an easy commute from the North East metro
- Home / Lot packages starting around $600,000
- Stunning elevated vistas
- Mature hardwoods, wetlands, rolling landscape and wildlife
- Wyoming Elementary School, Chisago Lakes High School, and other private and charter school options.
- High Speed internet and Cable
- Natural Gas
- Curb, gutters, storm sewers and asphalt roads
- Protected by an architecture committee review and governing covenants
Variety of Custom Building Sites
- Full walk-outs.
Neighborhood Covenant Documents
Hunter Hill is governed by neighborhood covenants and an architecture review committee for all 14 homes. The green button below is linked up to the latest set of documents and will provide all relevant information a prospective owner would want to know. This document will be updated as needed.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Our Expert TeamOur Hoppe Homes Team Team are experts in creating neighborhoods & selling homes. We build exceptional neighborhoods by forging relationship between homeowners, builders and neighbors that continue to grow beyond the building process. If you are looking to build your dream home in a new community, reach out to one of our team members and let us guide you through selecting the right site and builder, let us guide you home.
Paul Hoppe Managing Partner / Realtor
Lucy Hoppe Sales / Realtor
Jim Boo Managing Partner / Broker
Community News & Updates
July 1st, 2022:
Welcome Southwind Builders, our customers have been asking for a fully custom builder and we have answered your call. Southwind Builders has joined Hunter Hill as our exclusive full custom builder.
August 15th, 2021:
Now Open and ready for Building. Asphalt road is in and builder permits are being issued
June 1st, 2021:
Road Construction has begun, Sub-cutting the road and lifting the building pads before storm sewer is installed. Click the link to see the Progress; Sub-cut
May 11th, 2021:
Silt Fencing installed to protect the wet lands. Prep work is the first sign that dirt work is coming.
April 20th, 2021:
Final Plat Approve was issued by the City of Wyoming. We expect to start the road in the 1st week of May with building permits to be issued mid-June. Lead time from lot hold to building permits is about 4-6 weeks, if you are looking to be one of the 1st to build in the Neighborhood, now is the time
We are excited to officially announce our builder partner COVE Builders. COVE has a team of experts to guide you through the process of modifying one of their select designs. Selected for their innovative designs, commitment to detail, and passion for serving their clients; COVE Builders have risen to the pinnacle status as a quality builder.
Welcome aboard COVE, reserve your lot today and be the first on the production schedule this spring.
November 15, 2020:
Neighborhood sign is installed, and lot reservations are on their way. Be one of the first to pick your new dream home site, every lot is gorgeous its just the location that’s the preference.
NOVEMBER 1, 2020:
Lots are available for pre-sale reservations. Buyers can select their desired lot and place their new home site on hold for a 2021 build.
Developed and Marketed by: Hoppe Homes Team eXp Realty
Get More Information
Want more information on the Hunter Hill Neighborhood?