Mature hardwoods provide a gorgeous backdrop, with rolling topography that adds beauty and privacy; with elevations that welcome you home in this new Wyoming Neighborhood. Reserve your home site today..
Call 651-300-4918 to talk with an agent or fill out the form below.
Welcome to your new home …
- Lots Starting at $105,000
- Privacy in a scenic, wooded setting
- 14 exclusive 2+ acre home sites
- Only minutes from restaurants, shopping, schools and entertainment
- Enjoy the wooded backdrops, wildlife and privacy of this nature neighborhood
- Just blocks from the public boat launch of one of the nicest recreational lakes in the area, Comfort Lake
- Come enjoy this quiet, wooded setting, in Wyoming, MN just minutes to I35 for an easy commute from the North East metro
- Home packages starting around $500,000
- Stunning elevated vistas
- Mature hardwoods, wetlands, rolling landscape and wildlife
- Wyoming Elementary School, Forest Lake High School, and other private and charter school options.
- High Speed internet and Cable
- Natural Gas
- Curb, gutters, storm sewers and asphalt roads
- Protected by an architecture committee review and governing covenants
Variety of Custom Building Sites
- Full walk-outs.
Neighborhood Covenant Documents
Hunter Hill is governed by neighborhood covenants and an architecture review committee for all 14 homes. The green button below is linked up to the latest set of documents and will provide all relevant information a prospective owner would want to know. This document will be updated as needed.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Our Expert TeamOur Hoppe Boo Group are experts in creating neighborhoods & selling homes. We build exceptional neighborhoods by forging relationship between homeowners, builders and neighbors that continue to grow beyond the building process. If you are looking to build your dream home in a new community, reach out to one of our team members and let us guide you through selecting the right site and builder, let us guide you home.
Paul Hoppe Managing Partner / Realtor
Jim Boo Managing Partner / Broker
Lucy Hoppe Sales / Realtor
Community News & Updates
NOVEMBER 1, 2020:
Lots are available for pre-sale reservations. Buyers can select their desired lot and place their new home site on hold for a 2021 build.
Neighborhood sign is installed, and lot reservations are on their way. Be one of the first to pick your new dream home site, every lot is gorgeous its just the location that’s the preference.
Developed and Marketed by: Hoppe | Boo Group High Pointe Realty
Get More Information
Want more information on the Hunter Hill Neighborhood?